Wednesday, June 27, 2007

fear of a female planet

Saw Jana Hunter at the Mohawk tonight and I think I might be coming around to her whole deal. I didn't get it at first but I think I'm starting to.

Talked to a friend tonight about music video fantasies. Like, whether there were actually any music videos that we would enjoy living out or somehow inhabiting. The only one I could think of at that moment was Sonic Youth's video for Kool Thing. I'm open to other suggestions, but I think it would be hard to top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be hard to top being able to hang out with that cute kitty. And wearing silver lame hot pants. And poking some ripped dude's chest.

I would want to live in the world of Bjork's video for "Possibly Maybe." Then I could live in cool rooms with awesome clothes that thematically match the furniture and accessories. It would be a rather lonely existence, though.